Fly Fishing Lodge - spa
Fly Fishing Lodge - spa (operation center)
Luxury 5 stars Hotel and Spa located in a historical Monastery. A base camp that has become one of the best lodges in Europe
Fly Fishing Spain centers all our tours in the cozy and romantic hotel – spa: “Monasterio de Boltaña”.This hotel is a 17th-century monastery located next to Ordesa National Park and on the banks of the famous Ara River.This is the perfect base camp for our guests, both fishermen and non-fishermen. Its beauty, history, peaceful rural environment, stunning surroundings, and location next to the river all combine to make this place the best lodge to enjoy a fishing vacation in Europe.
SPA & MASSAGES: pleasure and wellness after a hard fishing day.
SPA moments make a difference. In this space, our guests will be able to find calm.There are numerous circuits, types of baths, sensory showers, plus a variety of spa treatments and massages.
Services of the 5 star hotel
The following services are available:
– Free Wi-Fi
– Room Service
– Free outdoor parking
– 24-hour reception Concierge service
– Laundry service
– Ironing service
– Tourist information
– Luggage storage
– Lunches to
– Shared TV/lounge area
– Rooms with VIP services
– 17th-century church
– Shop selling cosmetics and beauty products
– Swimming pool (open from June 15 to September 14).Hotel restaurant opening hoursThe times when meals are given are as follows:Breakfast: from 8.00 to 11.00
Hotel restaurant opening hours
The times when meals are given are as follows:
Breakfast: from 8.00 to 11.00
Lunch: from 13.30 to 15.30
Dinner: from 21. 00 to 22.30
Our packages include
– Transfers from airports and train stations to our hotel
– Full board accommodation in a 5-star hotel
– Superior rooms
– Two anglers per fly fishing guide
– Free access to the Spa and thermal circuits
– After a hard fishing day: Massages froma around the word; facial tratments; body treatments.
– Private driver – fishing guide
– Travel by 4×4 vehicle to fishing areas
– Fishing licenses and daily fishing permits
– Additional daily permits for club waters, if needed
– Authorisations to drive on restricted access tracks
– Civil liability and accident insurance
– All the fishing gear
– Gourmet picnic lunch with excellent wine at the foot of the river
– Soft drinks for the whole day
– Little restorative lunch– Laundry service…
Head guide and activity manager. Inquire now and I’ll get back to you as soon as the fishing lets me.
Our goal is that both companions and fishermen enjoy a unique experience. Culture, gastronomy, history, mountain activities…
Our tours are adapted to make your dreams come true. We work with the highest standards of quality.
Spain fly fishing loves the Pyrenees and we work on several projects to ensure its protection and development.